Part of the appeal of Christmas is that we all get a chance to be festive.
Along with other well-worn traditions like singing Christmas carols and getting the family together for a big feast, there’s also the broader category of Christmas decorations in general. In some neighborhoods, the competition to have the more-bedecked yard becomes something near an arms race. Still, others have found ways to bring the Christmas spirit into their place of work as well—even those who work in the medical field!
With that in mind, here are 25 examples of some of the best Christmas-inspired medical decorations.
1. Who knew you could do vital signs using garlands?
2. Even the blood bags in this hospital are reflecting the holiday spirit.
3. How about a tree made out of latex gloves?
4. There’s this very fresh take on a medical skeleton.
5. Apparently latex Christmas trees are a real institution in hospitals.
6. Even dental offices are getting in on the Christmas fun.
7. Speaking of things put to unusual uses, how about a urinal wreath?
8. Here’s another classic take on the ornamental wreath.
9. Building medical figures and decorating them is a pretty commonly held practice, apparently.
10. This one even looks a little like the actual Santa—and as an added bonus, he comes complete with his own sash.
11. As another twist on the medical Christmas tree, this one comes with its own angel on top.
12. Did you think that gynecologists offices would be exempt from this tradition? Think again.
13. Even more creative is this alternative list for the 12 Days of Christmas!
14. Let’s not forget about these adorable babies who look like they came straight from Santa Claus himself.
15. Still, some of the hospitals have more traditional holiday scenes as well.
16. Another advantage of hospitals with high ceilings? You can fit a way bigger Christmas tree underneath them.
17. As it turns out, sometimes even Santa’s elves need a little bit of medical care.https://www.instagram.com/p/BcNrplPl0T3/?tagged=hospitalchristmas
18. Although this happened at a hospital, this is a reindeer arts and crafts project that anyone could do at home!
19. Pharmacies are getting in on the holiday spirit with some interesting Christmas tree ornaments as well.
20. We’ve never seen any vital signs before with a Christmas tree in the middle of them—but somehow this still works!
21. Another way to approach the Christmas tree is the high-tech one that this hospital took—what do you think?
22. Who knew that using a bedpan could be so festive?
23. Some hospitals even had a creative fusion going on—here’s what baby Jesus’s vitals might look like on a heart rate monitor.
24. In some cases, keeping it simple is the best way to show some holiday spirit.
25. Building Santa’s sled around a wheelchair is always an option as well.
Join your friends or be the first to like our page
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Source: Bored Panda