When it comes to looks, people will do almost anything to look young and radiant. That means putting a lot of chemicals and products on your face and body. Sure, these things help, but are they also hurting our skin in the long run?
Wouldn’t it be nice if there were some more affordable ways to get the look you want without all the hassle? There are actually a lot of ways you can fight the signs of aging and look amazing at the same time.
There are plenty of ways to remove wrinkles, define lashes and facial features, and lighten age spots. You just have to know the secrets. Sometimes, professional estheticians are willing to share them.
These 30 tips from estheticians might help make your morning and nighttime beauty regime a little easier and a little more affordable. They will also help you cut down on some of the beauty products you use.
1. Thicken Eyelashes
2. Apply Baby Powder To Lashes
3. Prevent Wrinkles With Tape
4. Fight Wrinkles With Rose Hip Seed Oil
5. Use Natural Oil Lip Balm For Under-Eye Circles
6. Apply Cold Green Teabags To Dark Circles
7. Use Parsley To Reduce Age Spots
8. Apply Vitamin K Under Eyes To Reduce Dark Circles
9. Use Apple Cider Vinegar As Toner
10. Put Toothpaste On Blemishes
11. Coconut Can Be Used As A Substitute For Shaving Cream
12. Use Baby Wipes To Remove Makeup
13. Concealer On Lips To Get A Matte Look
14. Peppermint Oil Plumps Up Lips
15. Use Activated Charcoal To Whiten Teeth
16. Layer Eyeliner For A Defined Look
17. Warm Your Eyelash Curler
18. Dry Shampoo To Plump Up Thin Hair
19. Toothpaste Brightens Yellow Nails
20. Mix Lotion And Body Oil For More Moisture
21. Save Your Hair With A Satin Pillowcase
22. Grow Your Hair Faster With Coconut Milk
23. Reduce Face Puffiness With Cold Aluminum Foil
24. Use Honey For Dry Facial Skin
25. Apply Mascara To The Bottom Lashes First
26. Apply Two Different Types Of Mascara To Thicken Lashes
27. Brighten Lips With Coconut Oil And Raspberries
28. Eat Wild Salmon To Heal Sun-Damaged Skin
29. Heal Chapped Lips With Shea Butter
30. Cut Out Sugar To Get Clear Skin
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Join your friends or be the first to like our page
Source: One Good Thing By Jillee