Do you need to get picture perfect but don’t have time to run to the store or spend time (or money) to go to a salon? Here are 50+ beauty hacks you can do at home with what you already have. Some say that it hurts to be beautiful. Well, it doesn’t have to be. Not if you know the right hacks.
You’ll be amazed by how many things you already have that you never even realized could help you create the perfect image. Your beauty routine can be pretty painless. While also making you look absolutely perfect. From hair to makeup, these tips will astonish you.
You’ll wonder how you completed your beauty routine without them. We’ll show you how to properly use tools and the right way to apply. Here Are 50+ Hair And Makeup Hacks Every Woman Should Know:
1. Can’t afford fancy nail brightening products?
2. Run out of lip gloss getting ready in the morning?
3. Re-use banana peels for teeth whitening!
4. Makeshift color corrector
5. Soft, shiny hair complimentary of your local bar
6. Use a silicone bra insert as beauty blender
7. Bye-bye falsies!
8. Lighten dark armpits with potatoes
9. Literal smoky eye
10. Keep your shoes fresh
11. Laundromat hair-do
12. Flashback fringe
13. Missing pore strips?
14. Sweet and easy lip stain
15. Free face blotter
16. No more dry gel liner
17. No more expensive treatments for blemishes
18. Hydrate your mascara
However, make sure to remember that all makeup, and especially mascara, has an expiration date and if your tubes are getting dry after months of owning that’s a sign you should retire the bottle and buy a new fresh one. Trust me, your eyes will thank you.
19. All-day perfume
20. Soft but slightly smelly hair
21. Make a beautiful cat eye
22. Boho waves
23. Add some pep to your ponytail
24. Easy tweezing
25. Creaseless eye-shadow
26. No shaving cream?
27. Use olive oil as a makeup remover
28. Berry nice
29. No space in your makeup bag?
30. Minimize hair frizz
31. Foundation not matching?
32. Perfect summer glow
33. Avoid thigh chafing
34. No makeup remover?
35. No nail polish remover?
36) Clean A Curling Iron
37) Numb Before You Wax
38) Find The Dupe
39) Lazy Makeup Removal
40) Get Rid Of Nail Polish Stains
41) Get Rid Of Puffy Under Eyes