Do you need to get picture perfect but don’t have time to run to the store or spend time (or money) to go to a salon? Here are 35 beauty hacks you can do at home with what you already have.
You’ll be amazed by how many things you already have that you never even realized could help you create the perfect image.
Check out these beauty hacks:
1. Laundromat hair-do
2. Flashback fringe
3. Missing pore strips?
4. Sweet and easy lip stain
5. Free face blotter
6. Use a silicone bra insert as beauty blender
7. Bye-bye falsies!
8. Lighten dark armpits with potatoes
9. Literal smoky eye
10. Keep your shoes fresh
11. Can’t afford fancy nail brightening products?
12. Run out of lip gloss getting ready in the morning?
13. Re-use banana peels for teeth whitening!
14. Makeshift color corrector
15. Soft, shiny hair complimentary of your local bar
16. No more dry gel liner
17. No more expensive treatments for blemishes
18. Hydrate your mascara
However, make sure to remember that all makeup, and especially mascara, has an expiration date and if your tubes are getting dry after months of owning that’s a sign you should retire the bottle and buy a new fresh one. Trust me, your eyes will thank you.
19. All-day perfume
20. Soft but slightly smelly hair
21. Make a beautiful cat eye
22. Boho waves
23. Add some pep to your ponytail
24. Easy tweezing
25. Creaseless eye-shadow
26. No shaving cream?
27. Use olive oil as a makeup remover
28. Berry nice
29. No space in your makeup bag?
30. Minimize hair frizz
31. Foundation not matching?
32. Perfect summer glow
33. Avoid thigh chafing
34. No makeup remover?
35. No nail polish remover?
Sometimes when we do our makeup in the house and then walk outside, we find out that it’s too harsh, or too light, and it’s already too late to redo it all. Before you leave the house, check your makeup in the lighting of your room and your window to make sure it’s perfect. If you have the time, you can also check it in the car or bus on the way to work or school.
It’s time to make yourself shine!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.